The Cypress at College Park is Indianapolis’ Premier Independent Senior Living Community
The Cypress at College Park is an independent living retirement community in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our community’s mission is simple: help our members live longer, happier and healthier lives. We apply this philosophy to everything we do—whether it be maintenance-free living to ease the stresses of daily life, a vibrant community lifestyle filled with daily social programming, or an extensive list of amenities that provide our members with all they need and more. The Cypress is your choice for an enjoyable, carefree retirement.
Independent living at The Cypress lives up to its name because the lifestyle at our community is, well, independent! Residents of our community spend time with friends and family and enjoy all that surrounding Indianapolis has to offer. Members can personalize their homes, host visitors whenever they like and even live with their pets! When you move into our senior living community, the only change in lifestyle is that you no longer have to worry about the maintenance that comes with owning a home. Not to mention, cooking is now optional because of the delicious fine dining provided by our restaurant-style kitchen.
We invite you to become a member of The Cypress and experience our premier senior living lifestyle. If you have any questions or would like to learn more, give us a call at the number below or schedule a tour of our community. One of our lifestyle advisors will be happy to speak with you.
Services and Amenities
- Dining room with Executive Chef – 3 meals a day.
- Private Dining Room
- Chauffeur & Transportation
- 24 Hour Staff
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Physical Fitness Studio
- Salon & Spa
- Game Room
- Billiards Room
- Craft & Ceramic Room w/ Kiln
- Home health – LLWC
- Therapy Center On-site
- Maintenance & Repair
- Internet Café
- Pet-Friendly Environment
Pricing and Floorplans
Independent living villa apartment prices start at $2,950 per month.
Our retirement community offers a variety of one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment villas. Each unit offers spacious accommodations complete with a fully-equipped kitchen, walk-in closet, laundry machines and a private patio. We charge a flat monthly rate that includes all the independent living services and amenities our community has to offer. No surprise charges or hidden fees.View floorplans
Partnership with Live Long Well Care
The Cypress partners with Live Long Well Care to provide in-home services for our independent living members. These services are optional add-ons to independent living and are available for an additional charge. Live Long Well Care offers the following in-home care services:
- Companion care: Engaging conversation and companionship to keep members company.
- Personal care: Assistance with daily tasks such as hygiene and medication management.
- Respite care: Short-term care available for when regular caregivers are not around.
- Homemaker services: Assistance with household duties such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation.
- Nursing care: Registered nurses (RNs) and licensed practical nurses (LNAs) who can provide compassionate medical care and help with medication management.
- Live-in and Overnight care: Care available for longer periods of time, such as overnight or all-day stays.
Live Long Well Care operates as a standalone service not covered by our monthly independent living fees.
Are you ready to experience independent retirement living the way it’s meant to be? Would you like to learn more? Schedule an appointment or give us a call at 317-872-4567 to speak with a lifestyle advisor. We can’t wait to meet you!